1. Have you ever tried kissing someone on the lips?
2. When you kissed the person’s lips, what happened?
A. The person went in for another kiss.
B. The person pulled back.
3. What is your most memorable kiss?
A. Soft but sexy
B. Rough and sloppy
4. The person slips his tongue inside your mouth. What do you do?
A. Go with the flow.
B. Pull back and complain.
5. What do people tell you after they have kissed you?
A. They say that you are a good kisser.
B. They do not say anything.
6. You have eaten something with garlic and onions, what should you do?
A. Do something in order to freshen your breath.
B. Go ahead and just continue kissing. Your date won’t mind.
7. You honestly think that you are a:
A. Good kisser
B. Not really a good kisser
8. Your partner is a bad kisser, so you think the best solution is to:
A. Tell your partner about it and practice even more
B. Not say anything at all
9. If you described your kissing style, you would say:
A. Soft and sensitive
B. Fast and rough
10. Have you kissed a lot of people?