If absence makes the heart grow fonder, then these quotes and sayings about separation should tug at your heartstrings. The pain of separation makes you realize the depth of your love, the threat of separation can make you start valuing your relationship, even more.
Marriage separation quotes are great to use in a text during a business trip, in a Valentine’s Day card, or even on a “Post It” note in a briefcase.
Here are 9 of our favorite separation quotes:
1. Popular love sayings and quotes suggest the idea that when you have been in love with someone for long, a part of you stays with them long after you are gone.
2. Romantic sayings about love propagate the thought that in order to truly understand the gravity of true love, you need to be separated from your significant other, even if it’s just once.
Related Reading: Important Details About Separation Before Divorce You Must Know
3. Fear of losing your beloved can help you make more sincere endeavors to nurture your relationship. This is one of the wise sayings about love that will make you feel the gravitas of love.
4. Quotes on separation can give you a lot of peace and comfort if you are undergoing a bad breakup or a separation in marriage.
5. One of the deep love sayings shared here will resonate with those who believe that distance makes the heart grow fonder. Such true sayings about love bring a semblance of hope in the lives of those pining for a loved one.
Related Reading: Separation in a Marriage is Hard: Here’s What You can Do
6. One of the best love sayings echoes the idea of deepening love by tasting the sweet pain of separation, once.
7. Love sayings and quotes tout the distance or a temporary separation between couples as a force that brings the passion back in their love life and reignites the flame of love.
8. Good sayings about love will always infuse you to look at life with optimism. An end of a relationship does not mark the end of love. It denotes a fresh beginning.
9. Deep love sayings like this one will resonate with passionate lovers, who believe that their love will live on, for posterity.