Words often fail the most romantic souls on Valentine’s Day and love birds blurt out the most ‘loveless’ words that neither impress the soul nor the beloved’s heart. Are you scratching your head wondering what to say to your sweetheart? Hey, we’ve got your back! Or let’s say Hollywood’s got your back. Whenever you are low on inspiration or ideas, you can always count on romantic movies to give you timeless gems on love that will make any man or woman weak-kneed.
1. Which of these movies did you watch and still want to watch?
A. Sweet home alabama
C. Fault in our stars
D. A walk to remember
2. Who is your favorite Actress in the movie that you choose in the previous question?
A. Mandy Moore
B. Reese witherspoon
C. Ingrid Bergman
D. Shailene Woodley
3. What about the best actor for you?
A. Ansel Elgort
B. Josh Lucas
C. Humphrey Bogart
D. Ansel Elgort
4. Which of these quotes sounds sweet for you?
A. Love is like the wind, you can not see it but you can feel it.
B. You are the first boy I ever kissed and I want you to be the last.
C. We will always have Paris.
D. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.
5. Do you like watching movies on Valentines day?
A. Yes, I do like it, specially if im with my partner
B. Yes, I do like it, specially if im with my partner
C. Yes, If its drama or romance, forsure i will like it.
D. Not really, I like dating the most.
6. Where do you watch usually?or should i ask where is the perfect place for you to watch?
A. In theater of course.
B. In our Living room
C. In my Room, its relaxing
D. Anywhere, as long as i like what i watch
7. What do you usually eat while watching movies?
8. What is your behaviour or what do you usually do when you watch movies?
A. I always fell asleep.
B. I can't keep my eyes off the movie
C. I always leave a comment on what happening in the movie
D. I cry specially if its very romantic.
9. Who do you want to be with in Valentine’s day?
A. My Family
B. My Bf
C. My Bf/Gf
D. My Spouse
10. Will you choose a pickup lines for Valentines day? Pls. pick below.
A. I am sorry I did not get you a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day, but if you want something sweet I am right here.
B. I brought you 12 roses for Valentine's Day - 11 real and 1 fake. I will love you until all of them die and wilt away.
C. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I tell Cupid to shoot you with that arrow one more time?
D. Can I have a kiss on the cheek? I want to be able to say a gorgeous girl kissed me on Valentine's Day.