Most people would think that dating is a breeze for men but did you know that it’s actually very challenging for most of them? You’d think that they don’t really need dating advice for men, but the reality is they need all the help they can get.
Dating isn’t easy for all of us and truth is, no one wants to get rejected. Dating is a risk that we all do not just for attraction but to be able to have a real relationship.
This is the reason why we should understand the different dating advices for men and how each one would cater to different situations.
The Typical Dating Scene
You’re all nervous and you start to have different thoughts such as what to wear, what to say and when to call her etc. You may have been in this situation many times but it’s funny how each time is different and how each situation can make you feel nervous and anxious at the same time.
Dating advice for men gives men an idea on how should one approach the dating scene once more especially those who have been afraid to try dating again.
You’d think that men just enjoy dating women and stay cool most of the time but did you know that men get nervous and anxious too?
Truth is, the dating advice for men from women isn’t so different. You’d be surprised to know how most of these advices are the same. Every person is different, so it’s just right that aside from the generic best dating advice for men that we can give, we’re also able to give specific advices to some unique situations as well.
Christian dating advice for men
Just like any other dating advice for men, we stick with the basics and add something more just like with Christian dating advice for men.
Like any other Christian teachings, we must base our decisions by the teachings of Christ. While there is no specific list of rules to follow on how Christians should date, it’s right to follow general truths from the bible and apply them to how we view dating.
- Dating is sacred and should only be done with the purest intentions. Don’t do it because you want to see if she’ll fall for you or if you just want to have a rebound.
- The woman that you’ll date should be respected in every way. It doesn’t mean that you can play around since you are not married. The bible clearly states how we, as men should respect women.
- Allow your soon-to-be relationship to be guided by God. This also means that any relationship should be blessed by marriage and both of you should know the sanctity of it.
Dating advice for men over 40
Now, dating advice for men over 40 is different from the ones discussed above.
There are things that would have already changed as you mature so dating wouldn’t be the same as it was when you were young. Keep in mind.
- We all know that when we are in the dating scene, we want to put our best foot forward and that’s the basic. But, when you are already over 40, one of the things that you should prioritize is to just be yourself. Let her see who you really are, it’s either she takes it or not.
- Let’s face it, men will always get attracted to good looking women but most men in their 40’s would agree that this isn’t just the criteria for dating. Rather, we look for stability, intelligence, independence and most of all – companionship.
- Be honest and set expectations. If you have failed marriages – be honest about it. Don’t set unrealistic expectations just to impress. Remember, you’d be the best in your most simple and honest self.
Dating advice for men under 25
If you’re going to check best dating advice books for men, you’d see so many dating advice for men under 25. This is because these men want to be their best and are still trying to get familiar with the dating scene.
This is quite common but would make the most sense. All you need is –
- Be confident – Remember, nothing is sexier than confidence and make sure that you’re not confused about confidence and arrogance. There’s a big difference, so check!
- Be a gentleman – Believe it or not, women still love a man who knows how to treat a lady. Even if your girl is cool and liberated, a gentleman will always win her.
- Be yourself – Throw away the three-day wait before you call. Be yourself and if you want to call her immediately after each date – do it but don’t overdo it!
- Impress her by being real – Don’t try to be someone you’re not. It will never work.
Online dating advice for men
When we think about online dating advice for men out there, we need to understand that online dating is now very common. So, it’s just right to know the best dating advice for men in these types of situations, a few reminders to be exact.
- Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not – It may look appealing at first but this will not help you in any way.
- Don’t play games – Don’t try to do online dating just because you’re bored. This is one dating advice for men that we all have to understand. Dating isn’t a joke.
- Know what exactly you’re looking for – Online dating may give you many options. But, time is precious so know what exactly you’re looking for.
Dating advice for men may have been tailored for specific situations but if you are to take a look at it, you’ll see just how truthful and honest these tips are.
Dating is a part of life and if we seriously want to find the person that we are looking for, then we should do dating right. It’s not that hard, as long as you know how to respect and how to be true to yourself, then you’ll find your match.