1. How much time does it take for you to get attached to someone?
A. It happens quickly
B. It takes a while
2. Who should pay on a date?
B. My date
C. Whoever asked the other person on the date
3. How charming do you find yourself?
A. I find myself very charming
C. Not very charming
4. Who broke up with who in your last relationship?
A. It was mutual
5. What is the most important basic rule of dating etiquette for you?
A. Comfortable and no pressure
B. Trust and instant understanding
C. Respect and space
6. Do you consider it polite to stare at your partner's outfit?
A. Yeah, it’s fine
B. I’m not sure. I guess it depends
C. I consider it rude and inappropriate
7. How do you break the ice and start openly talking to your dates?
A. I try to crack a joke or compliment them
B. I hope that they understand me and start the conversation
C. If there is a connection, there will be no need to break the ice.
8. How often do you go on dates?
A. All the time
B. Here and there
9. How far do you usually go on the first date?
A. Sleepover with them
B. Kissing with them
C. All the way
10. Do you listen carefully to what your partner says?
A. Yes, all the time
C. Depends, if I’m interested or not