Dating is a very romantic stage in the life of young men and women. Dating couples are usually trying to know about their partner’s interests to see whether they have a future together or not. They try to put their best foot forward to make a favorable impression on each other. Every couple thinks whether their love relationship would be for life or short life. But following dating etiquettes is essential for this. Get your shiniest shoes on, your fanciest hat, and brush up on and take this ''Dating Etiquette'' quiz to find out what dating rule you should be mindful of.
1. How much time does it take for you to get attached to someone?
A. It happens quickly
B. It takes a while
2. Who should pay on a date?
B. My date
C. Whoever asked the other person on the date
3. How charming do you find yourself?
A. I find myself very charming
C. Not very charming
4. Who broke up with who in your last relationship?
A. It was mutual
5. What is the most important basic rule of dating etiquette for you?
A. Comfortable and no pressure
B. Trust and instant understanding
C. Respect and space
6. Do you consider it polite to stare at your partner's outfit?
A. Yeah, it’s fine
B. I’m not sure. I guess it depends
C. I consider it rude and inappropriate
7. How do you break the ice and start openly talking to your dates?
A. I try to crack a joke or compliment them
B. I hope that they understand me and start the conversation
C. If there is a connection, there will be no need to break the ice.
8. How often do you go on dates?
A. All the time
B. Here and there
9. How far do you usually go on the first date?
A. Sleepover with them
B. Kissing with them
C. All the way
10. Do you listen carefully to what your partner says?
A. Yes, all the time
C. Depends, if I’m interested or not