V-day gifts are an inseparable part of this romantic holiday.
But it is not an easy task to please your loved one with something more than a banal box of candies or a soft toy. Sometimes our creativity goes away and we badly need a good suggestion.
To help you with this challenging task, we have prepared a list of the most interesting Valentine’s Day gifts for her:
1. Fruit bouquet will make the evening juicy
A fruit bouquet will be an ingenious gift, which is a good alternative to an ordinary bunch of flowers. A beautiful, original, delicious, and healthy version of the bouquet has already won great popularity.
Your girl will not have to throw your bouquet in a couple of days. Instead, she will just eat your tasty gift.
Alternatively, you can feed each other with fruits from the bouquet, while sharing a bottle of good champagne. After all, everyone loves fruit, and the beauty of such bouquets is fascinating.
2. Gold or silver jewelry
Traditionally, the most popular of the Valentine’s Day gifts for her is jewelry (pendant, necklace, bracelet, ring or earrings). Any girl will be excited with this kind of present.
But, be careful, you must know the tastes of your girl, or you may choose jewelry with her.
Also, remember! You can give a ring on Valentine’s Day only if you are going to make a marriage proposal.
3. Coffee or tea set
Tea or coffee fans will appreciate this gift.
There are lots of unique and cute sets of cups with a coffee or a teapot. It is healthy, tasty, and can be transformed into a small tradition for the two of you – to drink tea or coffee together at weekends, for example.
Our list of Valentine’s gift ideas for her would be incomplete without the number one of all times – flowers.
It is not necessary to give roses, which for many are associated with love. Give a kind of flowers that your woman loves. Maybe she is crazy about eco-friendly way of life so that you can give her a flower pot with an orchid or any other blossoming flower instead of a bunch of roses.
Such a present will last very long and always remind about your feelings.
But not only fairer sex gets surprises on Valentine’s Day. It is a holiday for both, that’s why here you can find some good ideas for Valentine’s Day gifts for him –
5. A ticket for a quest-tour or a quest room
Sitting in a café or going to the cinema is still a good variant for a date on Valentine’s.
But it is much more interesting to go to a quest room and solve a funny puzzle together. If you spend a bit more time and effort, it is even better to arrange a quest around the city.
Guys love adventures.
Prepare an interesting reward at the end of the quest.
6. A magical box of wishes
If you look for cute homemade Valentine’s Day gifts, here is the one you need.
Fill the jar with sweets in the shape of hearts and notes for your beloved one. Samples of notes may include – “certificate for a back massage,” “10 kisses”, “Breakfast in bed” and so on.
The notes can also tell about your love and respect: “I am so happy that the Lord has given me such a wonderful husband as you.” Roll up each note and tie with a band.
He will appreciate your creativity.
7. A book
A book is a universal and appropriate gift even for Valentine’s Day.
It is important to know the tastes and favorite authors of your man. In the end, an e-book can also be a gift.
8. High-tech gifts
Most men, even if their work is not related to technologies, appreciate the practicality and convenience, that’s in their nature. That is why, even if your young man is not keen on technology, various gadgets that make life easier, can still be a great gift for him.
For example, it may be a USB-lamp, portable speakers, lunchbox, which warms up lunch itself, a mouse pad, “smart” watch – there are lots of options you can choose from, considering every taste and any budget.
There are some more tips to follow on Valentine’s Day
- Don’t be late – Try to plan your day so that your soul-mate does not spend two hours alone in the restaurant, while you listen to the lecture of the chief about getting the ratings the company up in the eyes of the consumer (or whatever he wants to talk about).
- Don’t push ideas on him/her – Even if your significant other does not share the excitement of all these pink Valentine hearts and sweets, it should not affect your relationship. Don’t push on her or him. Remember that many men – many minds.
- Avoid standards – Surf the Internet in search of something special. Your partner will appreciate the effort, be sure.
- Don’t overdo it with an expensive gift – Perhaps your chosen one has prepared something symbolic and he/she will be embarrassed because you give something really costly.
- Do not compare this holiday with the previous ones – Otherwise, there is a chance to spoil your mood simply because this year it was not as pompous as the one before.
- Book a restaurant in advance – Believe us, it will be busy almost everywhere. And you can destroy your romantic evening simply searching for a free space.
- Show sincere care and attention – After all, the warmth of the heart can never be replaced by an expensive bouquet or a diamond ring.
And we want to remind one more time: it is a day of LOVE. So, just give your love to your soul-mate!