Ready for a fun quiz about your future love? People can broadly be classified into certain types, based on their interests and the role that they play in their friend circle. And usually, these qualities are what attract us to them in the first place. So, who are you attracted to based on your likes and dislikes? Will you marry The Artist, The Protector, The Executive or The Caregiver? Take this 'Who Will I Marry Quiz' to find out what kind of person you will end up marrying!
1. What do you want to do for your partner on Valentine’s Day?
A. Make a special dinner for them
B. Buy them flowers
C. Make a reservation at their favorite restaurant
D. Give them a card
2. What are your favorite kind of flowers?
3. What quality do you find attractive in a partner?
4. What is your favorite animal?
5. What does love mean to you?
6. What is the worst sin in a relationship?
A. Lying or cheating
B. Disrespectful words or actions
C. Comparision with other people
D. Lack of communication
7. What personality trait would you hate in a partner?
8. What is the most important part of your life?
A. My family
B. My friends
C. My career
D. It changes often
9. What quality do you need to marry someone?
A. Good looks
10. What is one of your hobbies?nn
11. Do you believe in love at first sight?
A. Yes, definitely
B. Not really
C. Not at all
D. Yes, I think so
12. Where would your ideal date take place?
A. At a cafe
B. At the park
C. At a restaurant
D. At my place
13. In which European city would you rather spend your honeymoon?
A. Paris, France
B. Amsterdam, the Netherlands
C. London, England
D. Barcelona, Spain
14. Which expression describes your dream wedding the best?
A. An intimate gathering
B. A party
C. A commitment
D. A celebration of love
15. What is the most important part of the wedding ceremony?
A. The dress
B. The rings
C. The reception
D. The guests
16. How important is getting married for you?
A. It is very important
B. It is not that important for me
C. It is important for my parents
D. I haven't thought about it too much
17. How many children do you want to have?
18. By what age do you prefer to get married?
A. 25 - 28 years
B. 28 - 32 years
C. 32 - 36 years
D. Whenever you find your true love
19. How do you relax after a busy work day?
A. I have a drink
B. I just go to bed
C. I binge-watch my favorite series/movies
D. I talk to my close friends/family
20. Which career would you rather pursue?
A. Graphic Designer