We are all hoping to find the love of our life someday. Most of the time, we give them some very remarkable characteristics, which often means that we have high expectations. Sometimes we think we’ve found them, to realize that we were wrong and hanging on to 1 or 2 good characteristics and wholly ignored what should matter. So, do you know have a hunch about your love? Take our who is the love of my life quiz and find out now.
1. Are your thoughts always in the past even though you seem to have it all presently?
D. It’s possible but you haven’t really thought about it
2. Have you gone out on a date with your best friend?
A. A few times
B. You don’t remember
D. A lot
3. Is it hard for you to let go of a certain girl you’ve known in high school?
C. You don't know
D. It's possible
4. Where are you most likely to be found on weekends?
B. At home
C. In front of the laptop
D. In my room going through old pictures
5. Are you comfortable with a certain coworker?
B. No, you don’t really socialize with coworkers
C. Not really
6. Are you attracted to a certain coworker?
B. It’s possible
C. Maybe, but you haven't really thought about it
7. Do you sometimes look on facebook, for people who once dated in high school?
A. Yes, sometimes
C. You actually do it too much
D. You’ll never do that
8. What movie would you rather watch?
A. The ugly truth
B. High school musical
C. My best friend's wedding
D. Wrong swipe
9. Do you get along quite well with your best friend?
C. Most of the time
10. What is your schedule for the day?
A. Work, have dinner, think about a coworker, sleep
B. Church, brunch with best friend, work, dinner, sleep
C. Church, breakfast, work, dinner, reminiscing old times, sleep
D. Online chatting, brunch, work, dinner, online chatting, sleep
11. What’s your age?
12. Have you ever kissed your best friend?
A. Yes, once
B. No, never
C. Why would you do this
D. It will never happen
13. Are you more comfortable flirting with women online?
A. Yes, of course, because women are more relaxed
B. You’ve tried it many times but never liked it
C. Not really
D. You don’t like it at all
14. Have you ever had a virtual relationship before?
A. Yes, and you ended up with that person in real life
B. No, you prefer meeting people at a bar
C. No, unless it was someone you knew in high school
D. No, never
15. Would you want to meet your online lover someday?
A. Yes, of course
B. You don’t really know
C. No, not really
D. Yes, why not?