It’s that time of year again! Time to start thinking about the holidays and what gifts you have to buy on your shopping list this year. If you are stumped on what to buy him for Christmas, you have come to the right place!rnWhether you are shopping for your brother, friend, boyfriend, husband, or father, we have excellent suggestions you are looking for. Just answer a few short questions to reveal what items you should add to your shopping list as the perfect ‘gifts for him’ this Christmas!
1. Does he spend more time indoors or outdoors doing things around the house?
D. He isn’t home all that often; he has a busy schedule
2. What tasks does he spend the most time doing?
A. Listening to music/podcasts/sports
B. Projects around the home
C. He is a workaholic!
D. He loves watching games with a pint of beer in hand.
3. How much money are you looking to spend?
A. Under $50
D. Over $300
4. Which of these does he most enjoy?
B. Home projects/Hosting parties at his home
C. Keeping up with the latest trends/Trying new things
D. All of the above
5. Is he a clean-cut type of guy or more of a rugged outdoorsman?
A. Rugged outdoorsman
B. In between the two
C. Clean cut
6. How well do you know him?
B. He is a family friend/ relative
C. He is someone very dear to me
D. He is a buddy!
7. What is his style?
B. Business Casual/Sophisticated
8. Which of these activities does he enjoy most?
A. Being social
B. Drinking fine spirits
C. Entertaining/Gathering with friends
D. Being Active/Healthy
9. Does he drink alcohol?
B. He enjoys a good glass of whiskey.
C. Yes, he loves beer.
D. Not often/never
10. Does he enjoy smart devices?
A. Yes, but he doesn’t have any
B. He’s neutral about them
C. He doesn’t really care too much about the newest technology
D. Yes, loves it