Are you consumed with the thought of what to get my husband for Christmas? Despite knowing your husband well, it could get challenging to find the perfect gift for him. While it is fun to get tickets to a game or a collector's item from his favorite team, sometimes we want to choose a gift that could be of better use in his daily life.
If you search for the perfect gift that will make your husband smile and be useful simultaneously, you have come to the right place. Take this “What to get my husband for Christmas” quiz below and find out what you need to shop for?
1. How would you describe your husband’s style?
B. Sophisticated/business casual
2. Which of these activities does your husband enjoy most?
A. Drinking fine spirits
B. Gathering with friends
3. How would you describe your husband?
4. Does your husband drink alcohol?
A. He loves a good glass of whiskey
5. Does your husband spend a lot of time trying to make sure he looks his best?
A. Not really
C. Yes, always
6. Does your husband like to travel?
B. Only for a good party
7. Which of these does your husband spend the most time doing?
A. Trying different fine spirits
8. What is your budget for the Christmas gift?
C. Over $100
9. Would your husband like an item that is personalized or engraved?
C. I don’t think so
10. Which of these items do you think your husband would use the most?
A. An expensive glass of whiskey
B. Everyday items i.e., wallet, socks, shoes, etc.
C. Personal hygiene, skincare products
11. On what does he spend a lot of time?
12. What would he do if he was freezing?
A. Apply a cold cream
B. Drink two shots of tequila
C. Wear a jacket
13. Does he like whiskey?
14. What is his idea of relaxation?
A. Having dinner and drinks
B. Having a spa/massage day
C. Completing personal chores
15. Does he like to shop for himself?
16. What kind of gift are you expecting from him?
A. A decent one
B. An expensive one
C. A low budget one
17. Does he like big and expensive gifts?
18. Is your husband sensitive?
C. About some things
19. Do you want to give him something he needs, or something he wants?
A. Something he really needs
B. Something he really wants
20. Do you want him to use your gift as soon as possible?
B. Doesn’t matter
C. I am excited