1. What is your best quality?
A. I march to the beat of my own drum
B. I’m there when you need me
C. I’m really easy to talk to
D. I’m super charming and hot
2. How do you solve problems in your life?
A. I take out some time and try to solve things on my own
B. I take a break and go on trip or party with my friends
C. I try to divert myself by having sex
D. I talk to the people who are closest to me
3. What is your favorite things to do on a weekend?
A. I like to spend some time on my own
B. I like trying out new things with people
C. I like to spend time with my partner in bed
D. I like spending some quality time with people I love
4. What quality matters to you in a partner?
A. Someone who is self-made and independent
B. Someone who is charming and confident
C. Someone who is sensual and attractive
D. Someone who is supportive
5. What do you think is your strongest quality as a partner?
A. I can take care of myself and not dependent on others
B. I am comfortable in any social situation
C. I am very comfortable with my body and sexuality
D. I am very caring and supportive as a partner
6. What is your favorite genre of music?
A. I like different genres of music
B. I really like popular music
C. I like sensual ballads
D. I like a warm melody that relaxes
7. When you wanna make your partner feel better what do you do?
A. Well, I spice things up
B. I listen and we talk through what’s wrong
C. We just chill and have fun
D. I try to give them some space
8. How do you express your love?
A. Through my words and laughter together
B. Through physical acts of intimacy and love
C. Frequent and surprising acts of kindness
D. Occasional elaborate celebrations
9. What are you like around your partner’s friends?
A. We mostly stay pretty separate and I prefer hanging out with my friends
B. A little flirty
C. We are all close friends now
D. We get along well enough
10. Your partner is looking at switching careers, what do you do?
A. Nothing, that’s their business
B. I tell them that I think they would look really sexy in their new career wear
C. I tell them that I think they would look really sexy in their new workwear
D. I joke with them that I only am with them for their current career
11. Do you talk to your partner before taking a major step in your life?
A. I’ll let them know, but I have to decide on my own
B. Of course, as it affects them too
C. I bring it up really lightly and we just talk about it while playing a game
D. I mention it right after we have sex as pillow talk is best for serious discussions
12. What do you think your partner likes about you?
A. I’m always there for them
B. They can’t keep their hands off me
C. We just can hang out all the time
D. We give each other a lot of space
13. How do you spend time together?
A. Just chilling, video games, watching tv and eating
B. How else? In bed…or somewhere sensual
C. A nice dinner I make them and then we just talk all night
D. We work on our projects in the same room and then we come together to brainstorm
14. What do you love about your partner?
A. They let me be me
B. I like how much they want me
C. They’re so easy to be around
D. It’s nice to feel they need me
15. You are planning a surprise date, what is it?
A. Dinner at a bar, followed by a basketball game, before we make our way to their friend’s party
B. They arrive home and I am wearing my sexiest lingerie with dinner on the table
C. We go check a party where we can network and eventually end up at a late-night diner
D. A scavenger hunt for them, ending with a home-cooked meal and a gift