Romance is not as simple as it may seem. Navigating through romantic relationships could sometimes seem like playing a game of chess.
More than emotional, it’s the cerebral connections that run through the veins of romance. If you are thinking about your romance IQ, you are thinking about someone compatible with you through the thick and thin of life.
This is not a strange thing to ponder upon. It is about your mental, physical, and emotional well being. Take the quiz “what is your romance IQ quiz” and find out what lies in your mind that directs your impulses towards romance.
1. What kind of lifestyle do you lead?
2. Are you a healthy eater or usually seek comfort food?
A. I like leading a healthy life
B. In between
C. I crave my comfort food in times of need
3. Have you seen or experienced any bad romances in the past?
A. Yes, seen but not experienced
B. I have seen and experienced bad marriages/relationships
C. Neither, but I’m skeptical
4. Are you idealising another couple to base your romance on their chemistry?
A. No, not really
B. Yes, I think so
C. I like observing, but don’t always tend to follow
5. What do you aspire in a relationship?
B. Quality time
6. What are your thoughts on the movie romance?
A. I think it’s quite dated now
B. I like some parts of it
C. I am against it
7. Do you sexualize the person before you have asked them out?
A. No, I don’t, but I do think about them
B. Yes, who doesn’t?
C. Not obssessively yet
8. Your facebook feed shows that your friend is engaged. What is your feeling?
C. “I knew they were getting engaged soon”
9. Are you a fan of grand gestures and events?
A. No, I don’t. I am a private person
B. Sometimes, if the news is grand
C. I don’t mind them
10. What is a nice gift for a Valentine’s day?
A. Something extravagant
B. Something thoughtful
C. A sweet gesture
11. Choose a date idea:
A. Hanging around with friends
12. Do you think sexual domination is a part of your idea of romance?
A. No, it is not
B. It is only a part of my fantasy
C. I am more of a submissive person
13. True love is:
14. What is that one thing you think is the most romantic thing a person can do?
A. Sharing their coat when it’s cold
B. Clearing out some space in their closet
C. Calling or texting without being asked
15. Describe your feelings when your partner surprises you with a gift or a gesture.
C. You knew your partner was up to something