Here’s the preoccupied attachment style quiz! Attachment styles refer to an individual's emotions and behaviors concerning significant relationships in their lives. As children, we develop an attachment style, which can change over time in response to life experiences, trauma, and treatment.
If you have a preoccupied attachment style, you may have difficulty trusting people and have a strong fear of being rejected. Although you may want close, intimate relationships, your fear of abandonment can make forming these bonds difficult. This quiz will guide you to find out.
1. Do you worry that your partner will leave you?
2. Are you overly dependent in your relationship?
3. Do you have a constant fear of rejection and abandonment?
4. Do you have a constant need to please and gain people’s approval?
5. Do you have difficulty trusting your partner?
A. Yes, but I have good reasons for that
B. No, not at all
6. Are you hypersensitive to your partner's movements and moods?
B. Just Sometimes
7. Do you feel a constant need for intimacy?
A. Yes, all the time
B. Not sure
C. No, not at all
8. Do you care about your self-worth?
A. I want to, but it’s hard
B. Yes, a lot
9. Which color would you use to describe your overall mood?
10. Problems in relationships arise from which side?
A. The other side
B. By me
C. It depends