Is attachment a good thing or a bad thing? Do you feel you get attached easily or not at all? What is the driving factor that governs attachment?
Do all these questions haunt you? If yes, then don’t worry. Put all these thoughts to rest by taking the attachment style quiz. This will help you evaluate your attachment style and level and leave you with enhanced self-awareness.
Take this attachment quiz right away to quench your curiosity surrounding your attachment style.
1. Do you feel sad when you argue with someone you care about?
D. It depends on the person
2. Do you like to share hobbies with the person you care about?
C. It depends on the person
D. No, not at all
3. Do you imitate the preferences of the person you care about a lot?
D. Only when necessary
4. Do you expect your partner to be heavily dependent on you?
A. Of course. At all times
B. No, not at all. I expect my partner to be self-reliant
C. Only in certain matters
D. I don’t know
5. Do you constantly try to please people?
A. No, never
D. Yes, I always seek validation
6. Do you get sad when someone you care about doesn’t call for a while?
A. To be honest, it depends on the person.
C. No, not at all
7. Do you feel you have commitment issues?
A. Yes, I am commitment-phobic
B. Only when I am not fully convinced of the future
C. No, I am fully ready to commit
D. Depends on my rapport with the person
8. Do you always act according to what's expected out of you?
A. All the time
9. Do you call the people you like all the time?
B. Only when necessary
10. Do you get gifts for people just because you like their presence in your life?
A. Only when necessary
11. Are you thankful to the people who are in your life?
A. Yes, always.
B. There are not a lot of people in my life, so no!
C. Yes, when I have the time, I tell them how important they are to me.
12. Are you nervous when someone you are attached to isn’t affectionate?
A. It depends on your mood or how bad you need someone to hug you.
B. No, you don’t really need too much affection.
C. It depends on my mood or how badly I need someone to hug me
D. No, I don’t really need too much affection.
13. Do you plan your days according to other people’s preferences?
A. No, not even a second.
B. It depends on the person.
14. Do you connect with people the very first time you meet them?
D. Usually, I am not really looking for a connection to begin with
15. Do you get emotionally involved with others?
B. Not always
C. Depends on the person
16. Does being dependent on other people come easily to you?
A. It’s better to trust people to form relationships
B. Not naturally
C. I can only count on people close to me
D. People are generally not trustworthy
17. Do you feel your partner doesn't care about you as much as you care about them?
A. Yes, I often feel neglected
C. Not at all, my partner is fully supportive
18. Do you feel incomplete when you are not in a relationship?
A. No, not at all
B. Depends on how fulfilling the relationship is
D. Yes, very much.
19. Are you constantly trying to solve other people's issues?
A. Not unless they ask for your assistance
B. No, not at all
C. I always go out of my way to help people
D. Yes, I prioritize people's problems over my own
20. Is it hard for you to open up to people?
B. No, I am very expressive
C. Depends on my comfort level with the person
D. Yes, I find it very difficult to express myself