1. Do you feel sad when you argue with someone you care about?
D. It depends on the person
2. Do you like to share hobbies with the person you care about?
C. It depends on the person
D. No, Not at all
3. Do you imitate the person you care about a lot?
C. Only when necessary
4. Do you expect your partner to be heavily dependent on you?
A. Of course. At all times
B. No, not at all. you expect your partner to be self-reliant
C. Only in certain matters
D. You don’t know.
5. Do you constantly try to please people?
A. No, never
D. Yes, You always seek validation.
6. Do you get sad when someone you care about doesn’t call for a while?
A. To be honest, it depends on the person.
C. No, not at all
7. Do you feel you have commitment issues?
A. Yes, you are commitment-phobic
B. Only when you are not fully convinced of the future
C. No, You are fully ready to commit
D. Depends on your rapport with the person
8. Do you always act according to what's expected out of you?
A. All the time
9. Do you call the people you like all the time?
B. Only when necessary
10. Do you offer gifts to people just for them being in your life?
C. Only when necessary
11. Are you thankful to the people who are in your life?
A. Yes, always.
C. Yes, when you have the time to tell them how important you are.
D. There’s not a lot of people in your life so no!
12. Are you nervous when someone you are attached to isn’t affectionate?
A. Yes, it’s a bit humiliating.
C. It depends on your mood or how bad you need someone to hug you.
D. No, you don’t really need too much affection.
13. Do you plan your days according to people?
C. It depends on the person.
D. No, not even a second.
14. Do you connect with people the first time you meet them?
D. You are not really looking for a connection to begin with
15. Do you get emotionally involved with others?
B. Not always
C. Depends on the person
16. Does depending on other people come easily to you?
A. It’s better to trust people to form relationships
B. Not naturally
C. You can only count on people close to you
D. People are generally not trustworthy
17. Do you feel your partner doesn't care about you as much as you do?
A. Yes, you often feel neglected
C. Not at all, your partner is fully supportive
18. Do you feel incomplete without a relationship?
A. No, Not at all
B. Depends on how fulfilling the relationship is
D. Yes, very much.
19. Are you constantly trying to solve other people's issues?
A. Not unless they ask for your assistance
B. No, not at all
C. You always go out of your way to help people
D. Yes, you prioritize people's problems over yours
20. Is it hard for you to open up to people?
B. No, you are very expressive
C. Depends on your comfort level with the person
D. Yes, you find it very difficult to express yourself