1. Are you happy about your relationships?
A. Not really, but what can I do?
B. Sometimes, and I impose my opinion when something is bothering me
C. No, but I find subtle ways to influence others
D. Yes, I feel that my relationships are healthy and fulfilling
2. Your partner has an annoying habit. What do you do?
A. Nothing, they won't change anyway
B. I criticize them mercilessly
C. I don't say anything, but I snort when they do it
D. I have a discussion about it and kindly ask them to give up on it
3. You have a conflict with someone while standing in a queue. How do you solve the problem?
A. I don't do anything and feel powerless
B. I start a big fight
C. I don't say anything to that person, but start talking about it with other people in the queue
D. I stay calm and tell them what's bothering me
4. Your partner agrees to lend money to a friend you can’t stand. What is your reaction?
A. I forcefully impose my point of view
B. I grudgingly accept and prepare some kind of revenge
C. I tell them I don't agree and explain why
D. I accept because I can't determine my partner to change their mind
5. You don’t get on well with your partner’s parents. How do you cope?
A. I have to accept them even if I don't like them
B. I become aggressive and start a fight with them
C. I pretend everything is fine and find a way to pay it off to them
D. I try to remain civilized and try to spend as little time as possible with these people
6. How do your friends describe you?
A. A calm and indulgent person
B. Someone who loses their temper very fast
C. Someone who uses manipulation to get what they want
D. A wise and balanced person
7. Do you feel superior to other people?
A. No, I actually feel inferior
B. Yes, and I express my superiority
C. Yes, but I don't show it
D. No, everybody is different and has their own qualities
8. Do you impose your will on others no matter what?
A. Never, and I hardly find a way to impose my will in general
B. Always, even if I have to employ force to do it
C. Yes, but by manipulating others
D. No, I try to respect other people's choices
9. Do you feel entitled to various privileges?
A. Not at all, I rather feel humble
B. Yes, and I make sure I get them
C. Yes, but I feel wronged and powerless
D. No, I just have rights and obligations like everyone else
10. What do you feel about conflicts?
A. I try to avoid them
B. I love them and I like fighting
C. I avoid them but use other methods to get what I want
D. They are a way to learn and evolve