1. Do you believe in eternal love?
A. Yes, if you find the right person
B. Yes, love can only be eternal
C. Not necessarily - a lasting relationship requires hard work
D. No, because passion is not eternal
2. How important is sex in a relationship?
A. Very important
B. Not vital
C. Moderately important
D. No sex, no relationship at all
3. If a kid asked you what love is, what would you tell them?
A. It is part of our destiny
B. It is a gift from God
C. It is one of the most interesting life experiences
D. It is a trouble
4. Where would you look for a partner if you were single?
B. At church
C. At a personal development event
D. In a club
5. Do you think love is compulsory in a marriage?
A. Yes, I think every person has someone called "the one"
B. Yes, because this is how God let things on earth
C. Yes, because it is the first thing the two should have in common
D. Not necessarily, sometimes people can be united by friendship or other common interest
6. Would you give up on someone who has cheated on you?
A. Yes, this means we are not meant to be together
B. If we were married, no
C. Not necessarily, the experience could teach us something
D. Yes, because we would probably be in a permanent war afterwards
7. What do you think about open relationships?
A. I don't believe in such thing
B. It doesn't sound like the moral thing to do
C. It's something worth trying at some point in life
D. They sound exciting
8. Do you believe in love at first sight?
A. Yes, it's part of human destiny
B. Yes, it is like a revelation
C. Not necessarily, love appears and strengthens in time
D. Yes, it happens to all of us because it is human nature
9. What is the role of conflicts in a relationship?
A. To take the relationship where it is destined
B. I think they have a bad role
C. To teach people something
D. To start the war and fuel the passion
10. If you had trouble with your love life, where would you ask for help?
A. I would discuss it with my partner only
B. To a minister or pastor
C. To a therapist
D. To my best friends