1. Would you date someone younger than you?
A. No, my age or older
B. Yes, age doesn’t matter to me
C. Yes, but it would depend on their maturity
2. How do you spend your time?
A. I spend a lot of time with friends
B. I spend most my time at home
C. I spend most my time at shops and restaurants
3. Would you date someone older than you?
A. No, I’d prefer someone my age
4. What do you want out of a relationship?
A. I want a loving partner that supports my independence
B. I want a partner that has diverse interests and can move with change
C. I want a partner that will challenge societal norms with me
5. What do you do for fun?
A. I enjoy getting cozy at home
B. Protests, rallies, or watching an informative documentary
C. Going to coffee shops and discussion groups
6. How old are you?
A. 18-24 years old
B. 25-40 years old
C. 41-56 years old
7. Do you feel politically motivated?
A. I’m not really into politics
B. Yes, I go to protests and always vote
C. I am somewhat involved in politics
8. Are you an independent person?
A. I am very co-dependent
B. I rely on myself
C. I am independent, but I need support also
9. Is it important that your partner is fully established and accomplished in their lives?
A. No, I want to figure life out with someone
B. Yes, they need to have a solid foundation
C. Let’s explore together and save the world!
10. How are you at learning new things?
A. I like to learn, but it’s not my prime directive
B. It can be difficult for me to learn new things
C. I love to learn and try to as often as I can