When it comes to marriages, there are signs that don't lie and that need to be taken seriously. Like, for instance, a spouse that is deliberately distancing themselves from you, the lack of communication that broadens right after the biggest fight of your marriage and the list goes on.
But, can you read the signs your marriage is in trouble? Or do you think that they are part of a phase that is soon to pass? Complete our quiz and find out for yourself.
1. Does your spouse take you out during weekends?
D. They used to but not anymore
2. Does your spouse still go with you to family gatherings?
D. Only when they feel like it
3. Does being around your spouse make you happy?
A. Yes, of course
B. No, I end up feeling more frustrated
C. Depends on my mood
D. I’m not sure
4. Do you miss them when you are away from each other?
A. Yes, totally
B. No. I actually love it
D. No, not at all
5. Have you been crushing on someone around you?
A. Yes, and I can’t stop looking at them
B. No, I’m too devoted to my partner
C. Yes, kind of
D. Yes, this always happens to me
6. Do you think you should have a waited a bit longer before getting married ?
A. Yes, we didn’t know each other very well back then
B. Yes, we had no idea what we were about to do
C. No, I don’t have any regrets about this
D. Maybe, I’m not sure
7. Are your friends and family concerned about your marriage?
A. Yes, they have expressed their concerns
B. No, not at all
D. Yes, they don’t think I am happy in this relationship
8. Does your spouse speak to strangers on the phone?
A. Yes, and it's very suspicious
B. Yes, but maybe they want their privacy
D. They would never do that
9. Do you feel your spouse still loves you?
C. Yes, but I have my doubts
D. No, and I feel that their love for me was just an act
10. Are you still intimate with your spouse?
B. Yes, and that's what keeps the relationship alive
C. No, not anymore
D. Yes, at least three times a week
11. Does your partner have a confidant other than you?
A. Yes, their mother
B. Yes, their father
C. Yes, their sister
D. No, only me
12. Does your spouse still ask you for advice?
A. Yes, all the time
C. I wish they did
13. Does your spouse still celebrate your birthdays?
D. It's been a while since they have done that
14. Does your spouse feel sad when you are sad?
C. Most of the time
15. Is your spouse proud of your achievements?
A. Yes, of course
C. Only when they need something
D. They don't really care anymore since they got what they wanted