You may be wondering at this point if you would like to ask your crush out. It is possible that you have already been sending out some signals. You may still not know if you should take your steps to the next level. There are so many things that are going through your mind right now. You might be wondering if you should just remain friends. At the same time, you may not know if your crush is also sending out some mixed signals. This is the right quiz for you to check out so that you will have an idea if you should ask her out or not.
1. How does she react after you have complimented her?
A. She smiles politely then walks away.
B. She says, “thank you.”
C. She smiles brightly before complimenting you back.
2. Does she text you regularly?
A. Not really.
B. She messages whenever she has something important to talk about.
C. Yes, we have awesome text conversations.
3. Do you have interaction on social media?
A. She has not accepted my request.
B. Yes, she likes my comments sometimes.
C. She is normally the first person to interact with the post.
4. When you talk to her, what is her normal reaction?
A. She normally breaks eye contact and seems to be in a hurry.
B. She nods her head and maintains eye contact.
C. She seems happy to talk to me every single time.
5. Are her friends giving some signals that she likes you?
A. Not at all.
B. There are some friends who do say so.
C. Yes, all the time.
6. When you try to tell her a joke, what does she do?
A. She just stares at me.
B. She laughs politely.
C. She laughs heartily.
7. Why do you like her?
A. She’s pretty.
B. She seems to have a great personality.
C. She is a friend and she’s very nice to me.
8. If you see her in a party and you walk over to say “hi,” what will she do?
A. She glances over and says “hi” back before leaving.
B. She smiles at you and waves at you.
C. She will immediately strike up a conversation.
9. Does she make an effort to talk to you?
B. Whenever she has to.
C. Yes, she walks over to strike a conversation.
10. What does she normally do when you are with her in a group?
A. She speaks to her other friends.
B. She participates in the group discussion.
C. She talks to you passionately.