1. For how long have you known your current partner?
A. More than a year
B. A year or less
C. A few months
D. We started dating while I was still married
2. Was your divorce amiable?
A. Yes, we still respect each other and have remained friends
B. Mostly yes
C. There was fighting involved, but we got over conflicts eventually
D. No, it was a scandal
3. Do you think issues from your first marriage will sabotage your new relationship?
A. No, we can have a healthy relationship in spite of all the baggage
B. No, there will probably be other issues
C. No, this time there will be no issues at all
D. Yes, because all men/women are the same
4. Do you have the courage to be vulnerable with your next spouse?
B. Most times yes
C. Not really
D. No, I am a fortress
5. Do you spend quality time with your potential second spouse?
A. Yes, a lot, and we will continue to
B. Yes, but we should spend more time together
C. Not as much as I'd wish
D. Our schedules collide
6. Have you ever had a big fight with your current partner?
A. Yes, and we got over it like grownups
B. Yes, and it reminded me of my divorce
C. No, we haven't been together for much time
D. No, I can't imagine such thing
7. Can you embrace your role as a stepparent?
A. Yes, no problem with that
B. Yes, with minor issues
C. Not sure
D. No, I don't like my partner's children
8. What is the best way to end up a fight?
A. Valuing differences
B. Making a compromise
C. Shutting the door
D. Issuing an ultimatum
9. Have you forgiven your ex-spouse?
A. Yes, I am chill about it
B. Yes, although I am still suffering
C. Not really
D. No, and I will never do it
10. You have different opinions on a subject. What is the best solution?
A. A hug
B. Agreeing to disagree
C. Preparing better arguments
D. Imposing my will