1. What is the role of intimacy in your opinion?
A. Being connected with my partner
B. Avoiding loneliness
C. Finding comfort
D. I'm not sure
2. How often do you experience deep connection with your partner?
A. Every day
B. Quite often
D. Rarely or never
3. What do other people see you like?
A. A couple trying to solve issues with love and understanding and not hiding anything
B. A close couple
C. An average couple
D. The perfect couple – but it’s just an impression
4. Have you found the perfect partner?
A. There is no such thing
B. I think so
C. I am not sure
D. No, but I know what I want and I will keep searching
5. Are you a person with strong opinions?
A. No, I always try to understand people around me
B. Not really, I am tolerant most times
C. Yes, sometimes
D. Yes, and I never give up on what I think
6. Do you want to change your partner?
A. No, instead I try to see what I can offer to them
B. No, although I wish sometimes
C. Yes, although without luck
D. Absolutely, and I have a list of my expectations from them
7. What are your conversations about?
A. Our feelings and ideas about life
B. Our couple and its issues
C. Other people, work, weather, etc.
D. Each other's mistakes
8. What do you do when you get into an argument with your partner?
A. I try to find out what I can do better
B. I discuss the whole situation
C. I ask them to leave me alone
D. I become angry and aggressive
9. What is the role of sex in your relationship?
A. To create an emotional and spiritual bond
B. To keep us happy and calm
C. To have an enjoyable experience
D. To release frustrations
10. What do you do when you’ve had a bad day?
A. Share my feelings with my partner so they comfort me
B. Just tell my partner I am not in a good mood
C. Isolate from my partner
D. Take it all out on them