Not being able to find love can be the most gut-wrenching feeling, especially if you don't know exactly why. People find that the ideal type of lover is endearing, loving, caring, and has a sense of humor. However, some fall out of this type, and finding love can be slightly challenging. Have you asked yourself why you are unable to find love? Take this ‘Why can’t I find love’ quiz to find out why.
1. In what fashion do you communicate with others?
A. Emotional, serious, non-authentic
B. Lukewarm, natural, chill
C. Sarcastic, bitter, stubborn
2. What is your average tone?
3. Are you a positive or negative person?
A. Overwhelmingly positive
4. How serious is dating to you?
A. Very serious
B. Not serious
C. Somewhat serious
5. Do you consider yourself to be dramatic?
6. How do you treat others?
A. With overwhelming respect
B. With a chill, careless demeanor
C. With a sarcastic or sly attitude
7. What things do you typically talk about?
A. Love, marriage, emotions, yourself
B. Anything that comes to mind
C. Yourself, money, what you want
8. Does the partner in interest need to match all of your criteria?
B. Some criteria
9. Are you a clingy, emotional, serious person?
10. Do you consider yourself to be stern, stubborn, or strict?