1. Does the ex-spouse still have a strong influence over the life of the parent raising the kids?
A. Not at all
D. Yes, often
2. Is your fiance ever dishonest to you?
3. Does your fiancé make excuses for his or her children being rude to you?
A. Never, they discipline the children
D. Quite often, the kids seem to be on the first place no matter what
4. Do you feel at ease when your potential stepchildren are around?
A. Yes, totally
B. Most times yes
D. Not really, I feel isolated
5. Do the children say they wish their parent would not remarry?
B. They did say that a couple of times
C. Yes, sometimes
D. Yes, all the timern
6. Are you ever afraid this marriage could end in divorce?
7. Do you and your fiancé have the same values and priorities?
D. Not really
8. Can the one with kids set boundaries and handle bad behavior from the little ones?
A. No problem with that
B. Most times
C. Not really
D. Not at all
9. Does your fiancé hide their financial details from you?
B. Rarely he/she tend to minimize it
10. Do these children make their parent to make decisions out of guilt, fear, or shame?