There isn’t one way to love someone else. Some of us are obsessed with your lovers, and others can be in love and still keep their freedom, while there are still others who are more about lust and ‘in the moment’ kind of love. In other words, the way you love depends on your personality and how much passion and sacrifice you are willing to put into your relationship. So how do you love? Are you ready to find out now? Take our quiz and find out now?
1. Do you like sharing, in general?
D. It depends on what you need to share
2. What do you like most about other people?
A. Their honesty
B. Their cuteness
C. Their sexiness
D. You don’t know, you just like them for no reason
3. How do people normally describe you as?
B. Very honest
D. As a player
4. Why do you think people like you in general?
A. Because they tell you so
B. You don’t know
C. Because you are great in bed
D. Because you always by what you believe
5. What is your greatest attribute when it comes to love?
6. What is your biggest flaw when it comes to love?
A. A bit over the top
B. No personality
C. Too sexual
D. Too narcissistic
7. Do your relationships last in general?
D. It depends on the relationship
8. What is the first thing that attracts you into a person?
A. Their personality
B. Their looks
C. Their vulnerability
D. Their wealth
9. Do you believe in love at first sight?
D. I believe in attraction at first sight
10. What is the best moral characteristics you are looking for into a person?
A. The fact they could be forgiving
B. The fact that they could be as passionate as you
C. The fact that they could be very generous with what they own
D. The fact that they could be very open minded
11. Do you believe in emotional intimacy more than physical intimacy?
D. Not at all
12. If your partner ignores you, do you do stupid things to gain their attention?
D. Not at all
13. Do you want to plan your life properly before you settle down with someone?
B. Love happens when it happens
14. Would you like to go out with someone else just for the fun of it?
B. I don’t think so
15. Is intimacy important in a relationship to you?
D. Most of the time