Some are scared to commit because of all the things they will have to give up on in the process. But for those who would like to seal their relationship, marriage is either a deal maker or a deal breaker. This means that your marriage will either turn you into a prosperous person or, unfortunately, it can end up destroying you. So, do you want to know if your marriage is healthy and happy? Try our quiz to see where you really stand in your relationship.
1. Do you have a joint account with your spouse?
C. Yes, this way you build things together
D. No, so that each one of you can have his/her own financial freedom
2. Do you have projects with your spouse?
A. No, it's something we do separately
D. Yes, at the beginning of the year
3. How many kids do you have together?
D. More than three
4. How often do you go out together?
A. All the time
B. Every weekends
C. Every once in a while
D. Never really, you prefer going out with friends
5. Have you ever renewed your vows?
B. Only when you have the money to do so
C. Only when your spouse agrees to
D. No, it's not necessary.
6. Do you carry your husband's name?
B. Yes, because you are a traditional person
C. No, because you want your autonomy
D. Yes, because you want his money
7. Do you share your assets?
A. No, and that's why you've signed a prenup.
B. No, because you don't trust him/her.
C. No, because what is yours is yours.
D. Yes, this way you can grow your wealth together.
8. Do you often pronounce the words "I love you"?
A. Yes, because you feel that way all the time.
B. Yes, because it makes you feel good.
C. Yes, because you think it solidifies the relationship.
9. How long have you been married?
A. For a few months
B. Over 5 months
C. For over a year
D. For less than a week
10. How long have you been celebrating your marriage?
A. For over a year now.
B. For over 50 years now.
C. For over 20 years now.
D. You never celebrate it.