1. What is your usual disposition?
A. Happy and joyful
2. Do you find yourself comparing to other couples?
3. Have you ever had bad times in your marriage?
A. Yes, and we decided to move on
B. Yes, but nothing serious
C. Not yet
D. Yes, and they are affecting our relationship
4. Is your marriage helping you to grow?
A. Yes, absolutely
B. I'd say yes
C. Not really
D. No, on the contrary
5. How would you describe your marriage?
6. Which marriage quote suits you?
A. "The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they're right if you love to be with them all the time." - Julia Child
B. "A good husband makes a good wife." - John Florio
C. "It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages." - Friedrich Nietzsche
D. "When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife." - Prince Philip
7. Do you feel happy every day in your marriage, at least for one moment?
B. Most times
8. You have an issue bothering you. Who do you talk to about it the first time?
A. My spouse
B. My parents
C. My friends
D. Someone at work
9. How do you spend a rainy evening?
A. We cuddle each other
B. We invite some friends over
C. We clean the house together
D. We spend time separately, like watching different stuff on TV
10. Do you keep score of each other’s past mistakes?