Being on good and friendly terms with your boyfriend's friends is always good. Some ladies also become friends with the friends of their boyfriends. However, in all these, there should always be barriers that we should not cross when interacting with such people. The challenge, however, is when you bid to maintain a relationship with your boyfriend's best friend, you begin to notice he might be interested in you. One must tread cautiously whenever one begins to see these signs.
If you want to find out if your boyfriend's best friend is into you or not, try out this quiz.
1. How long has he been friends with your boyfriend?
A. Since college days
B. Since childhood
C. For a few years now
2. How will you describe their level of friendship?
A. Just friends
B. Very close friends
3. How do you feel whenever he comes around?
4. How does he act whenever he comes around?
B. At home
5. How often does he visit?
A. Every day
6. Is he known to your boyfriend’s family?
A. Yes, he is
B. To some of them
C. No, he isn’t
7. What does your boyfriend think about him?
A. A play fellow
B. A confident
C. A kind fellow
8. How long does he stay when he visits?
A. For a long time
B. Just a few hours
C. Not for too long
9. Do you hang out with your boyfriend and his friends?
A. Not at all
B. Most of the time
10. Will you want to inform your boyfriend if you are sure
his friend really is into you?
C. Not at all