It happens that we fall in love and that the relationship is not right for us. But, unfortunately, it is customary for most of us to remain in these types of relationships. It takes a lot of self-esteem and courage to end a relationship with someone we are madly in love with. rnBut those who reach that line make up a very small percentage compared to those who are totally blinded by the love they feel for that other person. So, can you tell when a relationship is right for you? And what would you do once you have the answer to your question? Take our quiz and find out.
1. Do you often talk about the future with your partner?
A. Yes, all the time
B. Yes, sometimes
C. Yes, but it's very rare
D. No, never
2. Have you both introduced each other to your respective families?
B. You almost did but it was cancelled
C. They only spoke on the phone
3. How long have you been together?
A. A few months
B. Six months
C. More than six months
D. More than a year
4. How long has it been since your last fight?
A. A few weeks
B. A few days
C. A few hours
D. A few months
5. Do you think that communication is easy with your partner?
A. No, in fact, it's very hard to communicate
B. No, because you're both evil
C. Yes, but it takes a while
6. Do you enjoy your intimacy with your partner?
A. Yes, pretty much
B. Yes, especially when drunk
C. No, not anymore
D. Not so much, and you have no idea why
7. Do you think the attraction is mutual?
A. Yes, of course
B. Yes, otherwise you would have left a long time ago
C. Yes, otherwise there is no love
D. No, you love your partner more than they do
8. How long do you stay on the phone speaking to each other?
A. A few minutes
B. A few seconds
C. fifteen minutes
D. Up to an hour or more
9. Has your life improved ever since you've started this relationship?
A. Yes, you now are more careful with your finances
B. Yes, you now stop going out all the time
C. Yes, you now have stopped flirting with everybody
D. No, not really
10. What is the usual comment you get from people, ever since you've started this relationship?
A. That you look more emancipated
B. That you look more mature
C. That you look more responsible
D. That you look unhappy