1. Have you been in another romantic relationship recently?
C. Just sexual relationships
2. How quickly did you have sex with your partner after meeting them?
A. After the first date
B. When we became an official couple
C. After two or three dates
3. Are you able to speak openly about this relationship?
C. I don't know
4. How many dates did you go on before you and your partner became a couple?
A. Under 5 dates
B. 5 or more dates
C. Don’t remember but it was a reasonable amount
5. On your first date, did you start discussing marriage and picking your kids’ names?
6. Has anyone ever told you that your relationship is moving too fast?
C. Not that I can remember
7. Do you feel that you know a lot about your partner?
C. I think so
8. Do you already have all of your vacations and celebrations planned out as a couple?
A. Yes, of course!
B. No, way too soon
C. Just a few of them
9. Have you met each other’s parents?
C. We plan to do so very soon
10. Let’s say that you’ve been dating for less than a month. How often have you discussed marriage or kids?
A. Very often
B. Just once or twice