1. Does he seem to try to get close to you or have physical contact when he gets the chance?
A. Not really
B. Sometimes, but it’s hard to tell if it is just friendly
C. Yes, he will get close to me for any reason
2. Do you ever catch him staring at you out of nowhere?
B. Sometimes we catch eyes and smile at each other
C. Yes, I have noticed that frequently
3. Does he say nice things to you and give you compliments?
C. Yes, frequently
4. What is his personality like?
A. He looks pretty outgoing and friendly
B. He is quiet sometimes around me, but not all the time. He isn’t ever shy around other people that I notice
C. He is shy in general, but he always seems even more quiet and reserved when I come into the conversation
5. In your gut, do you think he is into you and just shy, or not into you at all?
A. I don’t think he is into me
B. It is honestly hard to tell; I think he might be into me
C. I think he is into me and just shy
6. If you were together and you mentioned something subtle to him about something that you liked at a store or a movie you wanted to see or a concert that was coming up, what would be his response?
A. I don’t even know if he would pay attention to that
B. He would strike up a conversation about it usually
C. He would secretly make plans to take me to the movie or concert or buy me something similar to the thing that was in the store
7. Is he the romantic type who will leave you notes, flowers, or other things just because he is thinking of you?
A. No, I don’t picture him doing that
B. I think he might, but he hasn’t
C. Yes, he definitely would
8. When you are talking, does he seem engaged in the conversation and make eye contact?
A. Usually, he will be engaged in the conversation, but he doesn’t seem to keep consistent eye contact when we are talking
B. Sometimes, he seems engaged in the conversation and has direct eye contact with me, but not always
C. Yes, every time we talk, he seems really engaged in the conversation and keeps consistent eye contact
9. What is the communication like when you are around him?
A. He doesn’t seem to pay attention to me much
B. It depends; sometimes he is very talkative, and other times I don’t even know if he notices me
C. He seems to become quieter and reserved when I am there
10. Do you have inside jokes or nicknames for each other?
B. We have inside jokes, but no names or each other
C. Yes, he is very playful with me