Even when you are deeply in love, emotional connection is not always guaranteed. Your partner may be a moody person, they might like to have their own space for some time, or they never truly learned to show emotions when being around their lover. It's true that some people change, and actually learn to show their emotions when they fall in love, but it's not always the case. So, would you say you actually connect emotionally with your partner like you are supposed to? Take our quiz and find out.
1. What is your favorite activity together?
A. Watching TV
B. Working out
C. Playing video games
D. You don't share much interests
2. When you call your partner what do you normally talk about?
D. The last episode of your favorite show
3. How do you feel when you spend a week without seeing your partner?
C. Without a purpose
4. Do you think your love is mutual?
A. Yes, of course
C. You'd like to believe so
5. What led you to connect emotionally with your partner?
A. Their truthfulness
B. Their beauty
C. Their strength in character
6. Who is the most emotional one between you and your partner?
C. You are both very emotional
D. None of you is emotional
7. Do you think that being too emotional is dangerous for your relationship?
A. Yes it is, because the other person may lose their patience with time
B. Yes, because it can make you look weak in front of your partner
C. Yes, because it becomes tiring through time, especially for your partner
D. No, it's good and interesting for the relationship
8. Do you consider too much emotions as a baggage for the relationship?
C. Sometimes, because it shouldn't be about drama
D. Sometimes, because it's real life not a movie
9. What other thing is important for the relationship apart from emotions?
B. Spiritual strength
C. Good health
D. You can't think of anything else
10. How would you improve your relationship if you could?
A. Communicate more with your partner
B. Call your partner a bit more
C. Take your partner out a bit more
D. You've got no idea