Emotional connection is not always guaranteed, even when deeply in love. Your partner may be moody, like to have their own space for some time, or never truly learned to show emotions when being around their lover. Some people change and learn to show their emotions when they fall in love, but it's not always the case. So, would you say you connect emotionally with your partner like you are supposed to? Take our quiz and find out.
1. Are you always aware of what your partner wants?
D. Not really
2. Do any of you seem to be frustrated with each other?
3. How do you feel around your partner?
C. Sometimes cheerful, sometimes sad
4. How often do you talk about each other’s emotional needs?
B. Once in a month
C. Once in a while
D. You have stopped discussing
5. What do you feel about your partner?
A. You are madly in love with them
B. You feel happy to be with them
C. You mostly feel sad
D. You feel disconnected
6. What is your favorite activity together?
A. Watching TV
B. Working out
C. Playing video games
D. You don't share much interests
7. When you call your partner what do you normally talk about?
D. The last episode of your favorite show
8. How do you feel when you spend a week without seeing your partner?
C. Without a purpose
9. Do you think your love is mutual?
A. Yes, of course
C. You'd like to believe so
10. What led you to connect emotionally with your partner?
A. Their truthfulness
B. Their beauty
C. Their strength in character
11. Who is the most emotional one between you and your partner?
C. You are both very emotional
D. None of you is emotional
12. Do you think that being too emotional is dangerous for your relationship?
A. Yes it is, because the other person may lose their patience with time
B. Yes, because it can make you look weak in front of your partner
C. Yes, because it becomes tiring through time, especially for your partner
D. No, it's good and interesting for the relationship
13. Do you consider too many emotions as baggage for the relationship?
C. Sometimes, because it shouldn't be about drama
D. Sometimes, because it's real life not a movie
14. What other thing is important for the relationship apart from emotions?
B. Spiritual strength
C. Good health
D. You can't think of anything else
15. How would you improve your relationship if you could?
A. Communicate more with your partner
B. Call your partner a bit more
C. Take your partner out a bit more
D. You've got no idea