1. How do you feel when you share ideas about the world with your partner?
A. Respected and stimulated
B. Listened to
2. Can you let your partner see you as you truly are, with all your secrets?
A. 100 percent
B. Maybe there are 5 percent I don't reveal
C. I hide some aspects of my personality or past
D. No, they barely know my real personality
3. Do you know how the other person is feeling?
A. Almost all the time
B. Most of the time
C. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't
D. No clue
4. Do you believe in the phrase “till death do us part”?
A. With all my heart
B. Let's say I do
C. Not really
D. No way
5. If you have free time or planning a vacation, you spend it with:rn
A. My partner, of course
B. My partner or maybe a friend
C. With my partner because I am expected to
D. With anyone but my partner
6. How do you react when you get angry with your partner?
A. I express my feelings and opinions honestly
B. I feel disappointed and leave without talking about it
C. I am afraid he or she will leave me
D. I regret I have gotten into this relationship at all
7. You have an important life decision to make. Who do you consult with?
A. My partner
B. My partner and a friend
C. My partner but I don't take the advice seriously
D. With no one
8. What are your conversations about?
A. Deep emotional issues
B. Both emotional and practical issues
C. Everyday stuff that is not related to our feelings
D. Nothing that interests me
9. Do you ever feel you have to keep secrets from your partner?
10. Can you express negative emotions like anger or sadness comfortably around your partner?
B. Most times yes
C. Sometimes I don't feel comfortable
D. Not at all - emotions are not accepted in our relationship