Marriage means a lot for many of us, and sometimes they may go well for a long time, but at other times, things can get bad along the way, where you even stop loving the very spouse you swore to love and cherish for the rest of your lives. There’s nothing to feel guilty about here, because, life happens, meaning that you may simply find out after a while, that you really have nothing in common with your spouse, thus leading your relationship to become a loveless one. So, do you believe you are currently in a loveless marriage? Take our quiz and find out.
1. Have you ever been tempted to date other people?
C. No, but you do think about exes sometimes
D. Yes, and you have cheated several times already
2. Are you still Intimately involved with your partner?
D. Not really
3. Do you still show appreciation to one another?
C. It's fake but you still do it
D. You try but it's hard to do it
4. When was your last fight?
A. A few minutes ago
B. A few days ago
C. Last month
D. It was years ago
5. When was your last romantic dinner together?
A. Last night
B. Last week
C. Last year
D. More than 5 years ago
6. Do you still think you complete each other?
A. Yes, you do
C. Sometimes you do
D. If you say yes, you would be lying to yourself
7. Do you still trust each other?
C. Just a little bit
D. You used to but not anymore
8. Do you sometimes miss one another when you are apart?
A. Yes, of course
C. You used to but not anymore
D. You don't think so
9. What is the worst thing you’ve ever done to each other?
A. Calling each other names
B. Fighting in public
C. Kicking one person out
D. You've never hurt each other
10. Do you sometimes think about divorcing your spouse?
D. No, you haven't reached that point yet