1. Which of these seems most like how your arguments end when you’re dating someone?
A. You refuse to bend or compromise
B. You say whatever you feel in the moment, without thinking before you speak
C. You let your emotions and bad experiences from your past control your reactions
D. You find it hard to work through disagreements and rarely ever find a common ground so you just shut down.
2. Has any of your past partners ever accused you of not being good at communicating?
3. Do you find yourself being dishonest in relationships?
4. Has any of your exes ever accused you of being self-destructive?
5. Do you have emotional baggage from past relationships?
D. I don't know
6. Have any of your exes complained about not being able to depend on you?
7. Is it hard for people to understand you or how you are feeling?
A. Sometimes, but I know I am stubborn
C. Sometimes it is hard because I react based on my past, so it might seem over-the-top to some people or confusing
D. I believe so, but I am not really great at expressing how I feel
8. Would you consider yourself a stubborn person or have you ever been accused of being stubborn/not willing to budge?
B. Not really
9. Do you have a hard time apologizing or admitting your faults?
B. Not really
10. Do you feel like you are worthy of being loved?
C. No, not at all