Here is the do I need a break from my relationship quiz! People have been debating whether they should be in a relationship since the beginning of time.This can be extremely frustrating because it appears that the answer should be obvious.
It feels like you should be able to say 'yes, absolutely!' - or at least 'no way!' - at the drop of a hat. It can be difficult to be unsure. You go in circles:
On the one hand, they're sweet and kind. On the other hand, they have shocking music taste.
You almost wish someone would just make the decision for you. This quiz could provide an answer to your question. This quiz may help you find an answer to your question!
1. Do you share the same expectations for the future of your relationship?
A. Yes, we have discussed it
B. Have no idea
C. No, I'm not sure we do
2. Do you agree on major issues like politics, religion, and family?
A. Yes, we share many values
B. We frequently argue
C. I'm not entirely certain. We haven't attempted it
3. Do you laugh at the same things?
B. No, not really
C. Some of the same stuff
4. Do you want to be in a relationship with another person?
A. There are times when I wish I was single rather than in a relationship
B. That was never my intention
C. Just for a moment, nothing serious. It would be more accurate to say desire
5. What would be the primary reason for your relationship to end?
C. Lack of spark
6. Do you get along with their friends?
A. Yes. I like their friends
B. I haven't met their friends yet
C. No, I don't like their friends
7. Do you think they're being themselves around you?
A. I am aware that they are
B. I believe so. But I'm not sure
C. I don't believe so
8. Lastly, can you be yourself when you're with your partner?
A. Yes, I am completely myself
B. I'm not certain. I can do it sometimes and not others
C. No, I don't think I can
9. Firstly, how would you describe their human relationship skills?
A. A bit cold, with few close friends. They don't spend much time with their family
B. Such a social butterfly! They have tons of friends and are friendly with their family
C. A small group of close friends. They have a family that they only see on special occasions, and they occasionally talk on the phone
10. Do they respect your personal space and boundaries?
A. Not respectful
B. Yes, they are quite respectful, and I am to them
C. Not on everything, so I'm hesitant to say yes to that