1. Do you like living alone or with people?
B. With people who respect my space
C. I wish there were a middle ground
2. What are the things that you love and hate about living with people?
A. Love the company, hate the intrusion
B. Love the idea of having people around, hate the pressure to entertain
C. I don’t enjoy having company
3. Have you heard from anyone that you seem to have commitment issues?
A. Yes, and I am working on it
B. No, but that’s what I think
C. Yes, but I don’t think they are right
4. Were you really close to your guardians while growing up?
A. Yes, we were, and I miss them
B. Not really close, but we were always on good terms
C. No, I never felt attached to them
5. Do you prefer working alone or with a team?
A. Absolutely alone
B. I love good teams
C. I am fine either way
6. What is your idea of an ideal marriage?
A. A loyal commitment
B. Raising children
C. A great friendship
7. Do you talk to anyone when you feel low?
A. No, I just try to distract myself
B. Yes, I have a few worthy friends
C. Sometimes, not always
8. Do you like the idea of being in a relationship between equals?
A. Yes, it has to be an equal partnership
B. Yes, but sometimes it is necessary to take the lead
C. I can’t participate without playing the power-dynamic
9. Do you help people when they need you the most?
A. I can not handle crises
B. Yes, always
C. Yes, but I am sometimes hard to reach
10. Which of the following books can you relate to the most?
A. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
B. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
C. Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling