1. Are you still intimate with your partner?
B. All the time
D. Yes, but it's very rare
2. Does your partner still look you straight in the eye when they talk to you?
C. You wished they still did
D. No, and that's probably why you are so enraged with them
3. Do you think your partner still loves you?
D. They probably don't anymore
4. How bad is it between you and your spouse?
A. Very bad
B. Mildly bad
C. It is not that bad
D. It is great
5. What is your biggest wish concerning your relationship?
A. That you get back together soon
B. That you would stop fighting so much
C. That each one of you go their separate ways
D. You really don't know at this point
6. Do you feel like your partner is drifting away from you?
C. You wouldn't describe it like that
D. Not in a million years
7. Do you feel that your partner still has the same affection they used to, 2 years ago?
D. You doubt it
8. Can you still have pleasant conversations with your spouse?
A. Of course
B. No, not anymore
C. You wish you still could, but you both have grown bored of one another
D. You've never enjoyed their conversations
9. Can you still hug your partner tightly and both feel good?
D. Not anymore
10. Do you still have things to talk about apart from fighting?
D. You used to but not anymore