1. Do you fear your partner most of the time?
A. Yes, quite frequently.
C. I've never been afraid of him/her.
2. Does your partner ever belittle you or make you feel humiliated?
A. Yes, story of my life.
B. Maybe once or twice.
3. Does your partner constantly check up on you (asking who you're with, where you are, when you'll be home)?
A. Yes, quite often.
B. Maybe a couple of times.
4. Has your partner ever threatened to commit suicide if you would ever think about leaving him/her?
A. Yea, and he/she was totally serious.
B. Yes, but just as a joke.
5. Is your partner short-tempered, acting against your will because of something slightly upsetting?
A. Yes, and I see that side quite frequently.
B. Maybe once in a while.
C. Never. I have never seen that side of my partner.
6. Has your partner ever destroyed your belongings or property?
B. Maybe once.
C. Never would I let him/her.
7. Does your partner limit who you can see (friends, family, children)?
A. Most unfortunately, yes.
C. Never. I have my freedom.
8. Has your partner ever blamed you for his/her irrational behavior?
A. Absolutely, yes.
B. Not really.
9. Has your partner ever physically assaulted you?
A. Yes. More than once.
B. A few times.
10. Does your partner use abusive language when you both get into an argument?
A. Always. Screaming and swearing is normal.
B. Sometimes. Only when the argument gets really rough.
C. No, never.