There’s a big difference between a player and a hopeless romantic, but sometimes we aren’t exactly in tune with what our behaviors say about us. You might think you are more of a hopeless romantic when actually you are more of a player, so how do you know for sure? A hopeless romantic doesn’t necessarily always mean you are hopeless. Many times hopeless romantics find love, and all of their romantic dreams actually do come true. They are open with their hearts and feelings and give all of themselves freely to another person when they are interested in them. A player also gives all of themselves to others, but in more of a physical way. It is much harder to get them to express their deeper emotional side, and most of the time, they don’t have dreams of a happily ever after. Take this ‘Are you a player or a hopeless romantic’ quiz to find out if you are considered a player or a hopeless romantic.
1. Do you want to settle down and get married?
A. Not of late
B. Yes, eventually
C. Absolutely, that is the ultimate goal
2. Do you believe in “happily ever after”?
A. I can consider the idea
B. I do and I don’t, it depends on the person I am dating
C. Yes I do
3. Would you say you dream about romance and fantasize about the people you like?
C. Almost all the time
4. Do you put a lot of energy into romantic pursuits?
A. Not really
B. If I really like the person
C. Yes, always
5. Would you say your overall attitude towards a long-term committed relationship is more positive or negative?
B. In between
6. Do you open up freely to people you are dating,,, or are you more closed off with your emotions?
A. Closed off
B. Most of the time, I open up if I feel a genuine connection
C. I always open up freely
7. Do you give your heart to others easily?
A. Not really
8. Do you want to fall in love?
A. I am not sure
C. Yes, I really do
9. Do you prefer to go on dates with one person at a time or several when you are single?
B. It depends
C. One person at a time
10. Do you ever have one-night stands?
A. Yes, most of the time
C. Rarely to none