1. How important is romance in your life?
A. Romance plays a huge role in my life.
B. Romance isn’t just a part of your life—it’s the most important part.
C. Meh, not so important.
2. Have you ever fallen in love at first sight?
B. I don't believe in love at first sight.
C. Many times
3. If you're going out with someone for the first time, which date would you prefer?
A. Attending a candlelit dinner.
C. A nature walk can be great.
4. How do you handle the ups and downs of life?
A. I write poetry.
B. I make playlists.
C. I don't do anything different.
5. Do you say "I love you" to someone multiple times a day?
C. All the time
6. Do you think being single makes someone happy?
A. No way
B. Of course
7. Have your partners complained that you move too fast in a relationship?
A. All the time
C. No, I get the opposite.
8. How likely are you to cry in a romantic movie?
A. I don’t watch romantic movies.
B. I am not sure how likely.
C. One hundred percent.
9. Are you attracted to the "being in love" feeling?
A. Yes, I love how my body feels when I am falling for someone.
B. It feels great to fall in love.
C. Being in love is interesting.
10. In your lifetime, how many people have you told you loved?