Being in a relationship is a tricky affair. Sometimes, we overlook our flaws and focus more on our partner's shortcomings. It is then that we begin to complain or start asking for too much in a relationship. However, there are instances in which the partner starts taking you for granted and overshadows you in the relationship. That is when you could be asking for too little!rnSo, what is your status? Are you asking for too much in your relationship? Well, take this quiz and find out now!
1. Do you feel lucky to be in your relationship?
A. Everything is cool, but I think I deserve more
B. Sometimes I do, sometimes I envy other couples
C. Yes, most times I do/ I am not sure, but I don’t complain!
2. Do you think your partner should feel lucky to be with you?
A. Yes, definitely. I am the best!
B. Most times, I do feel that way
C. We both are lucky to have each other
3. rnDo you ever compromise with your partner?
A. I know what I want, and I am not going to accept anything less than that
B. I try to, but I still feel sometimes like I deserve better
C. Yes, most of the times, I do compromise
4. rnDo you feel like your happiness is most important in your relationship?
A. I do because I already know I can make them happy, and they are lucky to have me
B. There are times when I feel like I make my happiness a priority but not always.
C. Not necessarily, but there are times I feel I worry more about his happiness than he worries about mine
5. Are you willing to give up any of your expectations in your relationship?
A. No, I don’t feel like I should sacrifice my expectations. There is no reason they can’t try harder to meet them.
B. It depends. I may be willing to consider it, depending on what it is. I have done it before.
C. Yes, I would be willing to do that and have always felt that way
6. rnDo you feel that your partner should understand and respect your expectations, regardless of what they are?
A. Yes, I think that it is important for me to be happy
B. Yes, but I am open to discuss any expectations that might not seem reasonable
C. It depends. I am willing to discuss anything and try to meet their expectations as well, so we are both happy.
7. rnDo you think you and your partner are compatible?
A. Sometimes I do, but I feel like I can’t trust them to meet my needs or expectations
B. I do most times, but I still have doubts
C. Yes, I think we make a great team
8. rnDo you ever contemplate leaving your relationship?
A. Yes, we have broken up before, and they begged me to come back!
B. Yes, but I have never acted on it
C. No / It has been brought up during arguments, but we weren’t serious about it
9. rnWhat happens when you get upset with your partner or get in a fight?
A. I let them know how I feel, and the argument usually gets very heated. Sometimes I contemplate leaving or actually leave.
B. Sometimes it escalates, and I get angrier than I do with anyone else I disagree
C. I think we can cool down and eventually compromise or resolve the issue
10. rnDo you feel like you have high expectations for your partner?
A. Sometimes, but I think that’s what I deserve
B. I am not sure
C. Most times, I feel like my expectations are very reasonable