What does it mean to be a high valued woman? A highly valued woman is relative and dependent, even though a highly valued woman should possess certain traits that mirror value and substance. A high valued woman knows how she needs to be treated. She expects respect and won't tolerate just any disrespect. The 'are you a high valued woman quiz 'will reveal whether you're a highly sought-after woman of beauty and substance.
1. What would you do If someone made a hurtful comment about you?
A. Ignore the person
B. Fight with the person
C. Continue the conversation in a non-hurtful way
2. What does exercise mean to you?
A. Staying healthy and keeping a positive outlook
B. Exercising isn’t really important
C. Looking good
3. What do you do if you accidentally cause damage to a friend’s item?
A. I’ll tell the friend what happened
B. I’ll tell her that someone broke it
C. I’ll do nothing and hopefully the person doesn’t it
4. What would you do if your best coworker is dressed inappropriately to an event?
A. Inform her of the appropriate dress code
B. Tell the others of how inappropriate she’s dressed
C. Let her know straight up that she needs to change
5. What would you do if your guy starts calling less or texts you less?
A. Let him know you’ve noticed the lack of communication and ask why
B. Let him know you’ve noticed the lack of communication and start texting him more
C. Don’t worry about it and watch to see how things unfold
6. How much do you know about gemstones?
A. A whole lot
B. A little bit
7. Are you precious and rare?
C. I'm not sure
8. When is it okay for your boyfriend/ girlfriend to hit you?
A. It’s never okay
C. Only when I deserve it
9. What do you do when someone you’re supervising makes a grave mistake?
A. Listen to them and let them know how that can’t happen again
B. Let them and everyone know that is acceptable
C. Tell them they’re lucky that they didn’t get fired
10. What do you do when you’re informed that someone has been bad mouthing you?
A. Let them know of what you’ve heard and confirm the truth
B. Confront them and let them keep your name out of their mouth
C. Nothing. If they didn’t say to me then cool