Going on dates can be incredibly fun and memorable. They are pleasing to recount, and a great way to bond with your partner. Though this seems great, it's important to evaluate your date's connection and behavior. This is important for finding out if your partner is truly worthy of your love.
Your date could be a low frequency person when it comes to communication or love, thus destroying any possibility of a successful relationship. Hopefully, your date is a good companion, and is openly putting effort into the relationship. Are they worthy of a second date after all of this? Take this quiz to find out.
1. How did they behave on the first date?
A. They behaved well
B. They behaved averagely
C. They behaved poorly
2. How was their body language on the date?
A. Open, relaxed, and welcoming
B. Tense, but invested towards me
C. It was closed off, tense, and defensive
3. How was their style of communication on the date?
A. They had good communication skills
B. They had average communication skills
C. They had poor communication skills
4. Was your date a good listener?
5. What details did they share about their life and personality?
A. Their life story; things about me
B. What they like
C. They didn't share much
6. Was your date respectful and polite?
B. Sort of
C. Not really
7. Did they interrupt you while you were talking?
8. How did they present themselves?
A. Very well
C. Not really well
9. Were you comfortable during the date?
10. Do you feel like the date was positively sufficient?