1. Which word would describe you the best?
A. A good listener
2. How long do you wait before you ask a person out?
A. Within an hour. I don’t like to waste time.
B. I don’t make the first move.
C. I like to get to know them a bit before I ask them out.
D. It depends on the person. It can be a few minutes or a few days.
3. On your first date, you would like to:
A. Try a new restaurant
B. Hit off a few pubs and bars
C. Work up a sweat with hike
D. Shake a leg and dance the night away
4. What are your thoughts on kissing on the first date?
A. Too soon.
B. It depends on how the date went.
C. Yes, why not.
D. Maybe, if we both are in the mood.
5. When it comes to the bill, who should pay it?
A. I think we both should split the bill.
B. One who asks for the date should pay the bill.
C. I will gladly pay.
D. I never pay for the bill.
6. How adventurous are you?
A. Playstation level
B. Paintball level
C. Trekking level
D. Skydiving level
7. Which of the following is a BIG NO on the first date?
A. Talking about an ex
B. Talking about sex
C. Continuously texting
D. Turning a date into a therapy session
8. Board games or dancing on a first date - what would you prefer?
A. Board games sound fun and intimate.
B. Let’s go and shake a leg!
C. I don’t mind board games, but can we go out later?
D. I don’t mind anything.
9. What’s the easiest way to impress you?
A. Lavish gifts
B. Help the less fortunate
C. Show intelligence
D. Can make self-deprecating jokes
10. What if your date unloads all their frustrations on you?
A. It happens. Anyone can have a bad day.
B. I will listen for a while but then change the subject later.
C. That’s so not for me. I am not an agony aunt!
D. I will let them know that this is not cool. Then I will see what they do.