In this life, we can often forget the ones who gave us many things and opportunities: our parents. We should be grateful and appreciative of what we receive from them, but sometimes, we forget to show it. Usually our parents give us a family, supplies, education, and opportunities to live. However our love and gratefulness for them can be lacking at times.
That one time when you yet again forgot to thank your parents, did you ask yourself, "Am I ungrateful to my parents?" You should measure your attitude, behavior, and kindness towards your parents.
Are you ungrateful? This short quiz will give you an answer.
1. Are you satisfied with your parents' givings towards you?
2. Are you capable of being happy for other people?
3. Do you constantly criticize things in a negative manner?
4. Are you very invested in your self-worth?
5. Do people consider you arrogant?
A. Not at all
6. You've been told "No". How do you feel?
A. I feel normal; I accept this
B. I feel uneasy; I'm not sure
C. I feel resistant; I don't accept this
7. Your parents give you something that you wished was something else; how do you respond?
A. I show my appreciation
B. I show slight appreciation
C. I show my dissatisfaction
8. How often do you thank your parents?
A. Very often
B. Not that often
C. Not often at all
9. Do you take advantage of your parents' politeness towards you?
10. Do you often blame your parents?