Here is the - Are you a good son or daughter quiz! Do you love your parents the same way they love you, or do you only make them worry all the time? Being a good daughter or son is not always easy. Or do we believe our parents have unrealistic expectations of us? What would we want from our future children if we became fathers or mothers one day? This quiz will assist you in determining whether you are a good son or daughter!
1. Even though they are wrong, your parents are angry. How do you respond?
A. I calmly inform them that they are incorrect
B. I never let them forget their folly
C. It irritates me. Nobody is immune to bad days
2. What is the best gift a parent can give to his or her children?
A. Removing all of their problems
B. Infinite emotional adoration
C. Freedom of thought, expression, and work!
3. Which of these words best suit your parents?
B. Figures of authority
4. A wrong booking was made on a trip you took with your parents. Only one room with a double bed was available. Who says you have to sleep in the car?
A. I'll take care of it
B. I went on a trip with my parents?! There's no way
C. Nobody. I'd find a different place to sleep
5. Have you ever forgotten your parents' birthdays?
A. No, rarely
B. Yes, unfortunately
C. I don't think it's my job to remember people's birthdays
6. Were your parent's rules important to you as a child?
A. No, I was always pushing myself
B. I would never have broken a few of them
C. Of course, I wouldn't have wanted to let them down
7. For the holidays, your mother or father has bought you an unflattering sweater. What comes next?
A. I've worn it a couple of times, but only when they're around
B. I gently inform them that this isn't my style
C. I bury it in my closet for a while before throwing it out.
8. What do you do if your parents give you good advice?
A. I move on after silently listening
B. I'm following it
C. It all depends on the advice
9. What is or would be the most difficult aspect of living far away from your parents?
A. The worry that I won't be able to help them if something goes wrong
B. The fear that they can't be there for me whenever something goes wrong
C. What's so difficult about it?
10. Lastly, what is your true opinion of them?
A. They can be so monotonous at times
B. They can be so strict at times
C. I’m a lucky daughter/son!