1. Do you feel like you are spending more time apart than being together?
A. No, we usually meet up
B. It would depend on how busy we are
C. This is definitely true
2. Do you not say anything at all when you’re together?
A. We usually talk about the most random things
B. We do talk about important matters
C. Yes, we have nothing to talk about
3. Do you often feel ignored when you are together?
A. Not really
4. Do you feel like you need to be with other people so that things will be more fun?
A. No, being together is enough
C. We need to be with other people to have something to talk about
5. Does your partner fail to give you attention when you are with other people?
A. No, my partner stays with me unless it is necessary to leave
B. Not all the time
6. Do you sometimes break up then get back together again?
A. No, we have not broken up
B. It has happened once or twice
C. We have done this countless times
7. Do you feel like your partner is talking bad about you behind your back?
A. No, we trust each other
8. Do you feel like there should be a third person who will fix your relationship for you?
A. No, we can fix our relationship by ourselves
B. It has happened before
C. Yes, if there’s still anything worth fixing
9. Do you normally fight with your lover?
10. Do you think that your lover is flirting with other people?
B. I get paranoid sometimes