Stalking is a crime that should be reported to the police. However, it is difficult to spot who’s stalking you. People could stalk you for various reasons. For instance, they might like you or may be jealous of you. Take the ‘Am I being stalked quiz’ now to know someone’s real intentions with you.
Since stalking has a very unpredictable nature, it is wise to guard your photos and social media profiles and limit the number of your friends. Even if there is a slight clue that someone might be a stalker, just go with the feeling and avoid them as much as possible.
To differentiate between friends and stalkers, take this quiz and get a lead.
1. Do you suspect that someone might be stalking you?
A. Yes, I do
B. Yes, I am pretty sure
C. Yes, but I am not sure
2. Do you feel uncomfortable in their presence, whether online or offline?
A. Yes, I feel very uncomfortable
B. No, they are gentle and not toxic
C. Yes, and make sure to make me uncomfortable
3. Have you ever stalked someone?
A. No, I haven’t stalked anyone
B. Yes, but not to harm them
C. Yes, and I regret doing that
4. Do you think one of your close friends is stalking you?
A. Yes, but I am not sure
B. Yes, and I am sure
C. No, it can’t be my friends
5. Were you popular in school or college?
A. Yes, I am/ I am not
B. No, I am not/ I was not
C. Sort of
6. Do you trust all your close friends?
A. Yes, but not all
B. I have trust issues
C. I trust my friends
7. Are you a private person?
A. Not really
B. Yes, I am
C. No, I am not
8. Do you get frequent likes and comments on your social media content by the person you think is stalking you?
A. Yes, they are tireless
B. Yes, but not that frequently
C. No, not frequently
9. Have they ever followed you to your house?
A. Yes, they have
B. No, they haven’t
C. Once or twice
10. Have they ever tried to draw information about you from your friends?
A. Yes, they have
B. Yes, and it is annoying
C. No, they haven’t/ I am not sure