Stalking is an unhealthy habit and leads to some really unforeseen and unforgivable crimes. It is necessary to put yourself in other people’s shoes and try to picture how you would feel if you were being stalked. A healthy amount of stalking to know a person more through their social media accounts is still acceptable. As long as the intentions are not malaligned, a healthy peek into someone’s life is bearable. Know your stalking behavior through the quiz ‘are you stalking your crush.’
1. Do they know how you feel about them? Have you ever flirted with them?
A. I haven’t flirted but I think they know through my body language
B. They don’t. Yes, I occasionally flirt with them
C. I am not sure, I haven’t even started flirting
2. Have you ever physically stalked them?
A. No, I haven’t
B. Once or twice
C. Sadly, plenty of times
3. Do you know the names of your crush’s friends?
A. No, I don’t dig deep
B. Yes, I do
C. One or two maybe
4. Do you sexualize them often?
B. I do, pretty much every day
C. Not really
5. What do you like about them?
A. Their hair/body
B. They are shy/open like me
C. Their dressing sense
6. Do you sometimes write their name in your notebook or try to say it in your head?
A. I do it sometimes
B. I haven’t done that yet
C. Almost every second
7. Is there a song you keep listening to which reminds you of them?
A. I do, on repeat
B. I have a playlist dedicated to them
C. There are a few good songs that remind me of them
8. How will you feel if your crush says they don’t feel the way you do?
C. I will be ready for their rejection
9. Have you ever met this person or know them through someone?
A. No, their profile came as a suggestion to me, or I spotted them somewhere
B. Yes, through a mutual friend
C. No, we just met on a dating app
10. If you were to see them with their partner on a street, how would you react?
A. I would just hide and move away
B. I will probably pass a smile
C. I might just tell them that I like them