1. How do you feel at the end of a relationship?
A. I feel sad, but I move through it
B. I feel like my world is ending, and I will never know happiness again
C. I feel mixed between sadness and relief
2. The effort you put into a relationship, is it equal, less. or more than your partner?
A. It is the same
B. I put in more effort
C. I try to put in the same effort, but my partner usually does better.
3. Will you rather suffer than move on from a relationship?
A. No, I have to take care of myself
B. I would suffer over being alone
C. I will put up with some stuff, but if it’s toxic, I will get out
4. Do you spend ALL your time together?
A. No, we are sure to make time for friends and family
B. We can spend all our time together, but we try not to
C. We pretty much only see each other and no one else
5. Did you fall in love quickly?
A. Yes, we fell fast
B. No, it took us time to fall in love
C. We fell in love at different times, but we are here now
6. Do you ever spend time alone or away from your partner?
A. I will, but I do not prefer it
B. I do, I need my alone time
C. We spend all our time together
7. How often do you see family and friends?
B. Very often, usually weekly
C. We try to see them as much as we can, but it’s not often enough
8. Did you lose some of your hobbies when you began dating them?
A. Yes, I primarily do the things they are interested in
B. No, I still do the things that make me happy
C. We do hobbies together now
9. Are there red flags in your relationship that you ignore?
A. No, my partner makes me feel loved and supported
B. Yes, but I can look past them and focus on the good
C. There are some red flags, but it’s nothing I can’t live with
10. Are you ALWAYS in a relationship?
A. Yes, I can’t be alone
B. I prefer to be in a relationship, but I don’t have to be
C. I enjoy having space for myself, so no, I am not always in a relationship